artistique-meg Wednesday, November 23, 2011

It's been a few months, I've been under a heap of stress and that has in turn ruined my nails. They're frail; they peel, chip and snap. Nail art doesn't work right now :( Anyway, lots of bloggers do a weekly wishlist thingy and I thought it would be fun to share what I've been eyeing as of late. It's a birthday/christmas thing because I'm greedy and it's a big list. Haha. So, onward!






Mickey Mouse watch. They've recently been released again and I want one so bad! The plain silver one is to die for! You can even get wind up ones, just like the originals from 1939! Gorgeous.


YSL Touche Eclat. I've wanted one for so long and I've made myself a promise that I will get one by next year. I get terrible dark circles under my eyes and from what I've seen this is a great product to help with that.


MAC Fluidline Gel liner. Another thing I've wanted for years. It will be mine!!


Nightmare Before Christmas candle holder. Saw this at Minotaur one the weekend. FELL IN LOVE!!


Skyrim and Skyward Sword. Where would I be without my video games?


11/22/63 by Stephen King. Love him, gotta get the book. Nuff said.


So that's it for my extra long list. What do you guys want for Christmas?
Hope you found it somewhat interesting.

1 comments:

kellyskolors said...

ohh what a good idea for a post other than nails haha!
What an awesome list. I LOVE that NBC candle holder! Hope you don't mind me stealing this idea for my blog! i'll have something up in a few days! =)

Post a Comment