artistique-meg Saturday, June 19, 2010

It's been a little while but I've been busy! School is coming to an end and I've had David over to visit so finding the time to post has been difficult. I have however been taking photos of my manis so I have a back log to share.

The next one I'm sharing started off as a Tim Burton styled black and white stripes, we know he loves them! Then a day or so later I added the bows just to give it a little something extra.


What I used: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Platinum and Hawley Manicure Nail Art Pen/Brush in black. For the bows I used a white acrylic paint as a base. Then used Orly in Fairy Godmother and L.A. Colors Nail Deco in another red (can't remember the name!) for the outline. Topped with Out The Door!

One last thing, I've had a few disasters with my nails recently, they've kept breaking constantly and one even split down the middle, very painfully. Yesterday I put some acrylics on to keep them strong for now and make sure my nail grows back correctly. Anyways, in a few posts time you'll see a drastic change in my nails so this is why, and also a warning! lol

1 comments:

Joice said...

I really love this one :) It's sweet and cute and girly and elegant all at the same time.

Post a Comment