artistique-meg Sunday, July 4, 2010

I really loved this here mani, I think it's way cute. I'll totally do it again, or at least some oranges! It was fun to paint and quite simple too :)


What I used: Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Platinum with an old un-numbered Beautiful Nails coral orange sponges over it. BYS in Tempt Me Tangerine and Ultra3 in Honolulu and white acrylic paint for the oranges and lemons.

I have a question for you too! Do any of you have any suggestions for some designs? I had a list of what I wanted to do but I can't find it now. Besides, I'd like some fresh ideas.

Also, I have 24 followers, when the heck did that happen!?! Thanks so much everyone!!!

3 comments:

Robyn said...

Cute, the colour of the non-fruity part of the fruit is bang on, too. I might do this but with pink and yellow for grapefruit nails!

artistique-meg said...

Ohh grapefruit would look great! Pink and yellow together are delicious! Well, if you do decide to do it, I can't wait to see it hehe :D

Jonna said...

That's so cute and fresh! :D x

Post a Comment