artistique-meg Monday, July 19, 2010

I'm really very pleased on how this came out, I started out doing something different then changed my mind and I'm glad I did. I really love the colours of this design. I love pink roses with a blue backdrop. I know they don't really look like roses but at least they look like a flower haha.


What I used (I used a lot for this one): BYS in Sunny Girl, Ultra3 in Honolulu, Sirray in 109 and Revlon in Pure Pearl for the yellow nails.
SportsGirl in Curiouser, Revlon in Magical and Pure Pearl for the blue nails.
Flowers: White acrylic paint for a base, Ultra3 in Bo Peep, Sally Hansen Hard as Nails in Platinum, an old unnamed, unknown brand in a light pink. Moss (unnamed) and Ultra3 in Lagoon.

All in all, 12 polishes for this one!
Let me know what you think!

0 comments:

Post a Comment