artistique-meg Sunday, May 9, 2010

My first nail art post is the nails I have done now. Marbling! Because it's simple (if you have the patience!) And you always come up with something different! Whenever I marble I always put some medical tape around my nail beds and fingers, it makes the clean up super easy!

With this mani I dunked my nail in a few times, layering the colours which turned out really cool!


For this design I used: Ultra3 in Honolulu for the base. For the marble; Ultra3 in Plum Violet and Rimmel London 60 Seconds in 430 Coralicious. As well as two glitters, Revlon Glimmer Gloss in Banana Blaze 615 and Sirray no. 117

The glitter is so subtle it's not even worth it! Next time I won't use those two polishes for marbling!

1 comments:

Joice said...

I'm very curious, does it take long to do water marbling on nails? I lose my interest very fast, especially if I mess up a nail or two before they completely dry.

Post a Comment