artistique-meg Friday, May 21, 2010

Guess what? I'm sick again! Yay! :( Caught another cold, this one is extra horrible. So last night I thought to make myself smile I'll do some cute/colourful nails. That failed, completely. I just couldn't get it right so I just threw on a colour and called it a night.

I wasn't satisfied with it this morning so I thought for a while and decided I'd try again. And here is my result, Tiny Pandas! (Get it, like Giant Pandas haha) It's cute and makes me smile when I feel like crap so it's done it's job!


This is a picture in the sun so you can see the prettiness of the silver. And here's a close up of the thumb.

Overall I'm really pleased with this design, it's really quite cute. I'd like to add some bamboo the next time I attempt it!

What I used!
Base Coat:
  • One coat of N.Y.C in Snazzle
  • One coat of Satin in #37 (rainbow glitter)
Pandas:
  • CoverGirl in White Night
  • Hawley Manicure pen in Black
  • Ultra3 in Baby Pink for the cheeks :)

I've been thinking about what else I can add to my blog to help other nail geeks and to get in deeper about my hobby. I'm thinking about sharing what tools I use to get the looks I want, as I don't have the "official" tools (lack of funds) And also how I organise my polishes. I'm not sure if many people would be interested but I think it could entertain myself!

Anyway, until next time, take care!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey meg, they look awesome

Joice said...

Awww look at those flushed cheeks!
I'd love to see your tools :)

Post a Comment