artistique-meg Monday, May 10, 2010

Today's nail art is something I've wanted to try for a long time! It's not an easy design but I'm proud that I could do it. I want to practice it on someone else, one of my classmates will become my victim! Anyways so it's a lilac base with a Hello Kitty french tip, pretty cool if I do say so myself!


It's not perfect or totally neat but I think it looks good when you're not picking at every flaw! Here's a close up of the thumb so you can really see what's going on.


It was fun to do and it's super cute so all in all I'm pleased with it!

For this design I used: Ultra3 in Plum Violet for the base, Professional Nail Care in White for the tips, Hawley Manicure nail art pen in black and Claire's Paints in Rose, Violet and Sunshine for Miss Kitty herself :)

Ended up using a coat of Out the Door and Sally Hansen Double Duty to seal this mani up.

So that's it for today, hope you like the design! Thoughts or comments? Lemme know!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

V. Cute!

Anonymous said...

Very clever, they lookawesome!

Loretta

Anonymous said...

meg they are fantastic :) x

Post a Comment