artistique-meg Sunday, May 23, 2010

Yep, got bored of the pandas. I've been trying to figure out how to do a set of Star Wars nails for a while and I came up with this. Much like a knuckle tattoo, its the title of the Saga and Vader and Luke's light sabers :) I didn't think I'd pull this one off, "writing" with my left hand but I think it looks pretty good!


Here's a close up of the thumbs/light sabers.


What I used! Rimmel London 60 Seconds in Black Out. CoverGirl in White Night. I mixed Ultra3's Honolulu and Rimmel London's Sunshine for the yellow. NYC in Snazzle, some nameless red lol and Chi Chi in Jitterbug.

So, what you think?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this. Those lightsabers are so cute and perfect xx

Joice said...

Your geeky designs are the best xD
I have a friend (male) who loves Star Wars so much I think he'd let me put this on his nails.

Post a Comment