artistique-meg Friday, May 28, 2010

Wow, so much to say in this here post. First, I'm now a member of the Gumleaf Mafia which is so darn awesome! Those are the girls that inspired me to record and share what I like to do with my nails and now I'm listed with them. Ohh yeah. Also, it's introduced some new followers/subscribers to my blog so thank you so much! I think that's super awesome and all that jazz!

Second, I cut mah nails, the length was driving me crazy! However, I cut too much than I intended but hey, they'll grow. Lately I've been throwing on a really thin layer of acrylic to help keep my nails strong, they're so soft usually and it also stops polish from chipping so that's awesome.

Anyway, to the nail art! I messed around trying to find something to do with this length so I tried that "on nail marbling" where you blend with a top coat. Worked out quite cool if you ask me ;)


What I used; Again, that unamed lavender that I'm in love with! Blending with Ultra3 in Bo Peep. Lastly CoverGirl in White Night for the peace signs and finally a coat of Out The Door.

What I want to ask is if anyone has advice for nail art for shorter nails? What do you think would look good on my nails? haha

3 comments:

Pammymela said...

How do you do 'on nail blending' - with a sponge? It does look nice.

Now, I'm giving you a sweet blog award if you'd like it. You can see it here:

http://lessthanaqueen.blogspot.com/2010/05/passing-on-love.html

artistique-meg said...

I just used a clear polish and worked the colours together, it's bit more seamless than with a sponge :)

Ohh, thank you! Yes, I would love it :D:D

Anonymous said...

My suggestion is what I always do, pretty simple, but better then just one color:
polka dot's on top of any color!

Post a Comment