artistique-meg Monday, May 31, 2010

Just a quick update tonight. I'm suffering lady cramps today. They hurts :(
Anyhoot, I wanted purple nails today and I love orange with purple so I ended up with little monsters on my nails (hehe GaGa reference) I think they're cute...though I got a little impatient so they're a bit messed up now >.>


And because I can, a better shot of the thumb! Grrr! hehe


What I used: Sirray in 111 as my base. Rimmel London in Tangerine Queen for the monsters. Hawley Manicure pen in black for all of the black and white acrylic paint.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Whаt's Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I've disсoνered It posіtively uѕeful and it has helped
me out loads. Ӏ hορe to contribute & аid other сustomers like its aided me.
Gooԁ job.

my ωеbsite: http://die-abnehm...

Post a Comment